Southern Wisconsin, Nov 8, 2014, 10 AM
Hope in Christ Assembly, Madison, Wisconsin
Lakeland Baptist Association, Nov 10, 2014, 7 PM
Layton Avenue Baptist Church
Bay Lakes Baptist Association, Nov 11, 7 PM
Valley Baptist Church
519 Sixteenth Street SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Phone: (507) 282-3636(507) 282-3636
Helping Our Churches Have More Financial Resources
A bequest to the Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist Foundation is a way of perpetuating your support of missions and your church’s ministries for the future. You can help to make a positive and eternal difference in the lives of others. Many members of Baptist congregations give faithfully during their lifetimes from income to support the work of their church. We are thankful for persons like you in expressing this caring. Tools and techniques also exist to help individuals to continue to give through their wills and estates thus contributing from these assets as their priorities demonstrated during
How To Give Beyond Our Lifetime!!
Gifts By Will
* The Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist Foundation will be pleased to work with your attorney to design an estate plan specifically tailored to your wishes.
* Bequests may be made of specific dollar amounts.
* Gifts of specific property (personal property or real estate) may be specified.
* Gifts of percentage or remainder of estate can be contributed through a will.
Gifts of Life Insurance Policies
* A new life insurance policy can be written to provide a substantial contribution to missions at a future point.
* Some policies can be secured and premiums paid for a period of years then considered fully paid-up with sizable distributions to your designated mission causes at the death of the insured.
* Life insurance can be a valuable tool in providing for heirs by replacing sizable gifts to a ministry.
Gifts through Trusts
* You receive income from the trust during your lifetime. At your death, the trust will automatically pass to Baptist charities as specified.
* You will receive an income tax charitable deduction for the present value based on the amount expected to pass to the Baptist cause in the future, except to the extent it is limited to basis as
personal property or depreciable real estate.
Gifts by Charitable Gift Annuity
* Income tax deduction depends on person’s age, payout, and interest rates.
* Part of the payment is taxable as income. Part is a tax-free return of
* Part charitable gift and part annuity.
* May provide more income than through holding an asset.
Gifts of Retirement Plans/IRA’s
* Gifts of a portion of the plan can be considered.
Call, write, fax, e-mail or contact us at the Baptist Foundation. As an agency of the Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist Convention, we want to be of help!
- Coming Events