State Missions Offering
“I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.” John 10:10
2022 has been a tremendous year of ministry because of your giving!
- You helped six ministry couples going through difficult challenge.
- You helped fund our Disaster Relief efforts by funding ministry and leadership through Ben and Kayla Seamans. This year our teams have been called out in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Missouri.
- You provided stipends for seven ministry interns throughout the two states.
- You provided planning resources for Empower, Kingdom Growth, Hispanic ministries and individual church teams.
- You’ve funded this fall’s Called Out Youth Conference.
- You’ve made it possible for this year’s SEA mission trip to Thailand.
- You’ve helped fund Next Gen Leadership development among our MWBC children, youth, and young adults (training, missions scholarships, leadership opportunities).
- 25% Disaster Relief
- 20% Church Internships
- 15% Cross-cultural Missions
- 10% Urban Ministry
- 10% Hands of Hope
- 5% Children’s Evangelism
- 5% Called Out Youth Camp
- 5% WMU
- 5% Pastoral Emergencies
September is the month of prayer for state missions. Please follow us on Facebook to receive prayer requests and updates. Click here to access our prayer page: MWBC Pray.
NOTE: If you need additional promotional materials and/or envelopes for the State Missions Offering, please call our office at 507-282-3636 or email us at email@example.com.
You may also download the materials below (Right-click, “Save as…”).